Preparing to travel abroad to seek medical assistance can be exciting and tricky at the same time. As a medical patient traveler, there are things you need to include in your travel-packing list to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel.
• Passport and visa. Remember that you are about to travel in a foreign country so ensure that you always bring your passport and visa with you. Ensure that your password is newly renewed or with six (6) month-validity. Bring the original and a photocopy for a backup.
• Ticket. Before boarding, check if you have you ticket with you. For e-ticket, make sure that you have the confirmation code.
• Valid IDs. Bring several valid identification cards whenever you travel abroad. Put them together with your passport, ticket and visa. These are your supporting documents together.
• Medical Records. Ensure that your medical records are updated and validated by your attending physician. This will serve as your physician’s reference for treatment.
• Clothing. Bring clothes that are appropriate to the weather of the country where you are going. If you are planning to visit tropical countries such as Thailand, India, Philippines or Singapore where medical tourism is abundant, make sure that you bring breathable and comfortable clothes.
There you have some things never to forget when packing. If you need more tips and tricks for a smooth medical travel experience, head on to MedicalTourism-Guide today!